Discover the list of awards of the 2nd edition of a French festival devoted to national and international television series, 2011 Series Mania festival (literally, The Festival Series Mania), organized in Paris by the Forum des Images.
2011 Series Mania : List of awards
New success for an event where during a week there were forty appointment (projections, conferences, meetings and round tables) and people against 6000 last year) .
Five awards were presented during the closing ceremony of 2011 Series Mania this Sunday, April 17, 2011. Four awards for French series were presented by a Jury composed by French-speaking journalists working abroad. And an Audience Award was awarded to one of the series of this week.
Here is the list of these awards:
- Best French Series: “Xanadu” by Séverine Bosschem ;
- Special Jury Mention for a French series: “Signature” by Hervé Hadmar and Marc Herpoux ;
- Best Actor for a French series: Sami Bouajila (“Signature”) ;
- Best Actress for a French series: Karine Lyachenko (“Les Beaux Mecs”) ;
- Audience Award: “Downtown Abbey” by Julian Fellowes.
The 2011 Series Mania festival ended, we will talk soon about some series presented, including the excellent British miniserie “Luther” which has closed the week.
Successful festival, we will retain a small imperfection: the absence of a second projection of the same serie that requires a choice to make on what we want to see.
But the richness of selection and its enlargement to countries less represented on television (Australia, China, South Korea, Israel, etc.) make us wish for a season 3 as soon as possible.
Top 3 Cinema: "Blade Runner" (1982), "Breathless" (1960), "Casablanca" (1942)
Top 3 TV: "Spiral" (2005 -...), "The Wire" (2002-2008), "Twin Peaks" (1990-1991)
Latest posts by Jean-Christophe Nurbel (see all)
- Video / Sam Mendes has presented “1917” in Paris - 2019-12-03
- [Review] “Aladdin” (2019) by Guy Ritchie - 2019-05-28
- [Review] “Safe” (2018) by Harlan Coben: A Canal +/Netflix series - 2018-05-15